Candidate should be graduate in Mechanical Engineering with about 20 Years Experience in Construction of Oil & Gas / Petrochemical sector.
He must have minimum 8 Years of Experience working as a Construction Manager / Site Manager / RCM in Projects for Oil & Gas / Petrochemical / Power Fields
He should have good understanding of construction activities, leadership quality, communication skills. He must have experience in construction management of large/medium size projects.
Roles & Responsibilities of Construction Manager are:
- Establishing overall construction execution plan in line with the related overall PROJECT execution policies, Project procedures, Guidelines.
- Oversees and directs the team from conception to completion.
- Mobilization of site's key resources and managing key Site personnel ensuring that work can be executed correctly, effectively, and smoothly in accordance with the Owner/PMCs specifications and all construction terms and conditions.
- Periodically reporting the site construction status to Owner /PMC.
- Responsible for Quality & Safety of all site construction activities.
- Responsible for the completion of the project within an agreed timeframe and budget by setting benchmarks, agreeing budgets and monitoring progress.
- Management and coordination for interface issues with Construction SUB-CONTRACTORs
- Overall management and reviewing of construction change orders.
- Approval of all site management procedures for issuance to Owner.
- Maintain regular communication and attend meetings with clients and their representatives to inform them of progress on the project.
- Material management forecast.
Salary: INR Best as per industry standards
Role Category:Site Engineering
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Mechanical
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Tecnimont Pvt. Ltd.