Candidate should be Bachelor of Science (BSc) or Master of Science (MSc)
in Analytical chemistry
with more than 8 years experience in performing analysis for industrial Laboratory
. Experience of Laboratory setup
will be considered as an added skill. RESPONSIBILITY
Design and Setting up of Laboratory and Workshop in new projects as follows:
1. Identification of laboratory equipment list to meet analytical quality control manual.
2. Preparation of data sheets for Laboratory equipment, furniture, exhaust system, gas distribution network.
3. Calculation of laboratory chemicals required for analytical requirements.
4. Material Requisition preparation of above items and plant catalyst/chemicals for procurement.
5. Preparation of laboratory equipment layout.
6. Providing necessary input to other engineering departments for setting up laboratory / workshop.
7. Evaluation of vendor offers, Technical bid evaluation, vendor document approval.
8. Assistance during erection and commissioning.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Oil and Gas / Energy / Power / Infrastructure
Functional Area: Medical, Healthcare, R&D, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology
Role Category: R&D
Role: Analytical Chemistry Associate/Scientist
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time