Candidates should be graduates in Chemical Engineering from Reputed institutes such as ICT / LIT / REC / NIT or Equivalent with 6 to 15 years experience EPCC companies / Technical Services Dept. in Process Plant Safety / Operations / Technical services.
Exposure to process safety studies HAZOP study, SIL study, QRA study or PHAST / SAFETI software will be an added advantage.
• Material Safety Data Sheets and Dangerous Properties of Substances
• Conducting Process Studies like QRA, HAZID, HAZOP, SIL etc. and preparing subsequent reports, follow-up, close-outs and Management of Design Changes
• HSE Plan, HSE General Specification
• Design of Fire Protection System, Specifications and Layouts
• Definition of Fireproofing requirements and Layouts
• Electrical Hazardous Area Classification
• Definition of Safety Showers and Eye-washes System
• Fire and Gas Detection System Specifications, Layouts, Cause & Effect Matrix
• Water Spray, Foam, Sprinkler, Clean Agent System Design & Procurement
• Escape Route Layouts
• Procurement of Firefighting and Safety Equipment, with the knowledge of preparing data sheets, Technical Specifications, Supply Specifications, Material Requisitions, Technical Bids Evaluation, Post Order Vendor Documentation Approval
• Knowledge of International and Local Regulations, Codes and Standards like NFPA, API, OISD, IS, SMPV Rules, IBR, Petroleum Act etc.
• Conducting Pre-Start-up Safety Reviews and preparing relevant reports
• Commissioning of Safety and Fire Protection System
Role:Senior Design Engineer
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Engineering Design
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Chemical
Tecnimont Pvt. Ltd.
Contact Company:Tecnimont Pvt. Ltd.
Address:504, TECNIMONT HOUSE, CHINCHOLI BUNDER, LINK ROAD,MALAD WEST, MUMBAI, Maharashtra, India