Candidate should be Bachelor of Science (BSc) or Master of Science (MSc) in Organic/Analytical chemistry with more than 8 years experience in performing analysis for industrial Laboratory. Experience of Laboratory setup will be considered as an added skill.
Design and Setting up of Laboratory in new projects as follows:
1. Identification / technical specification of laboratory equipment required to meet samples to be tested and analytical quality control manual.
2. Preparation of data sheets for Laboratory equipment, furniture, exhaust system, gas distribution network.
3. Calculation of laboratory chemicals required for analytical requirements.
4. Material Requisition for procurement of above items.
5. Material Requisition for procurement of plant catalyst / chemicals.
6. Evaluation of vendor offers, Technical bid evaluation, vendor document approval for all the above mentioned items.
7. Preparation of laboratory equipment layout.
8. Providing necessary input to other engineering departments for setting up of laboratory / workshop.
9. Assistance during erection and commissioning if required.
10. Experience in polymer physical properties test equipment (e.g. extruder) and workshop equipment will be considered added skill set
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Oil & Gas
Functional Area:Research & Development
Role Category:Engineering & Manufacturing
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) in Organic Chemistry
Address:504, TECNIMONT HOUSE, CHINCHOLI BUNDER, LINK ROAD,MALAD WEST, MUMBAI, Maharashtra, India