- B. E. / B. Tech. and equivalent Degree with over 12 years or Diploma with 15 years of experience of Urea Plant operation
- 5 Years of experience as Shift Incharge in a Urea Fertilizer.
- In depth knowledge of Urea plant operation and trouble shooting.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in coaching and mentoring
- Ability to recognise and manage operational risks
Essential Job Profile
- Responsible for the safe, efficient and optimal operation of Urea plant.
- Implement the area safety, quality and environmental plan for the production teams.
- Monitor plant conditions and takes necessary corrective actions to maintain safe and reliable operation.
- Provide direct mentoring to shift staff
- Development and improve standard operating procedures.
- Issue permit to work (PTW) for all maintenance jobs only after following all safety practices as stated in SOPs.
- Plan & coordinate to carry out maintenance activities during the shift hours with all safety measures.
- Ensure compliance of good housekeeping.
- Conduct and organize root cause analysis for plant problems
- Optimize process parameter and evaluate plant performance and execute solution in consultation of Management.
- Created culture of HSE sensitiveness and inclusive collaboration on HSE practices. Motivating shift operators to minimize, mitigate and report HSE incidents.
- Mentor young staff, conduct classroom or on-job training as needed.
- Impart safety talk to field personnel (including maintenance personnel) before the start of the activities.
- Maintain shutdown job list.
- Maintain shift logbook
- Execute modification and suggestions as communicated by Management.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Site Engineering
Employment Type:Full Time, Temporary/Contractual
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization,Diploma in Any Specialization
Tecnimont Pvt. Ltd.
Contact Company:Tecnimont Pvt. Ltd.
Address:504, TECNIMONT HOUSE, CHINCHOLI BUNDER, LINK ROAD,MALAD WEST, MUMBAI, Maharashtra, India